If you are about to throw a party, then it is must to know about the things which are quick to make and loved by your guests.
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- 2 ounces of Fire Fly Sweet Tea Vodka
- 4 ounces of unsweetened ice tea
- 3 mint leaves
- In a drink, shaker take two of the mint leaves and tear them up and place into the shaker,
- Then take two ice cubes and place into a shaker with the Vodka and unsweetened tea,
- Then place the top on and shaker.
- Then take a glass and place ice inside it, and pour the mix into it.
- Garnish with the other piece of mint
Enjoy the Party Time Ice Tea mix while taking some sun in the yard with some friends and family. If you like these type of quick recipes and want to get more like this recipe share your feedback here.