If you liked our previous recipe that is party time ice tea, then you will definitely like this recipe as this is also quick to make and complements with the food served in a party.
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- 1.5 ounces of Stoli Blueberi Vodka
- 4 ounces of Simply Lemonade
- 1 piece of lemon
- 1 Lavender flower
- In a drink shaker place two ice cubes and then pour the vodka and lemonade mix,
- Then place the top on, and shake for 20 seconds and pour into a martini glass.
- Take a lemon, and cut into 8 pieces, and take one piece and squeeze into glass,
- Then take that piece and place into the glass, and serve.
Enjoy this perfect Summer Lemonade Martini drink with friends and family.